Photography Pass Terms & Conditions
Photographer Guidelines and Etiquette – if you are unsure, please just ask.
These guidelines apply to ALL photography in The Japanese Garden at Cowden, commercial or otherwise:
- Standard visitation guidelines must be followed.
- Please do not block pathways for other visitors, unless you have specifically rented out the space. (Contact email@example.com for more information)
- Smoking or vaping is prohibited on site.
- Drone photography is not allowed unless with prior written consent from management.
- Balloons, streamers, confetti, rice, birdseed and other decorations are not allowed in the Gardens.
- Photography equipment (ie-lights, tripods) Can only be used in the garden during special out of hours sessions. All equipment must stay out of Garden beds or places where plants are growing. If you are unsure, please ask our staff for guidance!
- Please stay on designated pathways and mown areas.
- Please do not climb on boulders or wade in any water. Do not attempt to cross any ponds or waterfalls, unless a bridge or walkway is in place.
- Please do not touch or climb on any sculptures or shrines
- Picking flowers or vegetation is not allowed.
- Shirts and shoes must be worn at all times.
- Children must be with an adult and supervised at all times.
- No pets are allowed in the Traditional Garden and Christie Walk
- (except guide dogs)
- No sports equipment (including balls, rollerblades or bicycles) allowed.
Thank you for your understanding and making this experience enjoyable for all.